Cintell is an early stage marketing technology company with a mission to make businesses “Customer-Centric”. Our flagship product is a customer intelligence platform that allows businesses to gather, analyze and utilize customer intelligence for making better business decisions.
As we launch the first version of our tool we are looking for a highly motivated full stack developer to maintain and evolve our web-based applications.
This position will support and develop cutting edge software applications that meet our business needs by determining user requirements and applying functional knowledge in the implementation, testing, and maintenance of custom software. This developer will take ownership from begin to finish and soon will be the ‘go to’ person. Contributing ideas at various stages of each project, including having a strong voice in application design, investigating solutions, and finding ways to innovate shall become part of the routine for this developer.
Initially this be an individual contributor role but will grow into a role managing a team of web developers.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- A solid understanding of the full stack involved in building a best in class web app with a strong driven personality with lots of enthusiasm to learn.
- Experience with Apache, MySql and object oriented PHP and MVC design frameworks.
- Experience with Laravel 4/5 framework and good understanding of ORM.
- Experience with Version Control systems (git).
- Experience with the AWS suite.
- Analytical, problem-solving, communication and collaboration skills with a strong work ethic.
- Track record of developing complex SQL queries and maintaining large databases in both batch and real-time transaction environments.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Hadoop/MapReduce experience.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and/or libraries.
- Strong network of talent to draw upon and help build the team as we grow.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
< See all careers and learn more about Cintell